Doubletroubletwo

Doubletroubletwo

Friday, January 20, 2023

It's been a long time .....

So 5 yrs ago when I left it was because I lost both my boys in a car accident, then a yr later I lost my older brother and last yr my mother, So I have had to learn to go on with my life and I know they would want me to. My daughter's have helped so much. So with all that I have found happiness 3 yrs ago I moved to NC and have been married for 2 yrs now to a man I dated 33 yrs ago. I work in Atrium health hospital and enjoy my job. Within the next yr I'm putting my house up for sale in Ohio and my daughter's will be moving to NC which will be awesome. So with all that rambling lol I really want to go back to blogging. I have missed y'all!! DT2 

9 comments:

  1. Just noticed you on 90 miles from tyranny blog roll. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, I've been waiting for you. Still have your blog on my blogroll. I checked every so often and here you are.This makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you, sometimes people blog, sometimes they go away, you came back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Bout damn time ;-) I missed you and your daily 'coffee' memes. They used to get me through the day until the coffee actually wore off. Now that I've gone to straight vodka, coffee memes might pull me back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For you Millerized coffee memes daily!! I missed you too!!

    ReplyDelete