Doubletroubletwo

Doubletroubletwo

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Breakfast Bake .... Dinner tonight! Big Hit w/kids...

Ingredients: 
 
5 Eggs 
1/4 cup Milk
16 oz. Biscuits (I used the Pillsbury flaky kind) * Do not pre-bake 
4 Scallions 
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese 
I used 1 lb. of Bacon  
 
Directions: 
 
1. Mix eggs and milk in a bowl. Cut each biscuit into fours and add it to the bowl. I did this before I cooked the bacon or cut the scallions-give the biscuits some time to really soak in the eggs. 
 
2. Cook bacon (crumble up) cut scallions. 
 
3. Mix all together. I used a 9x13 spray with Pam and poor in pan.
 Bake at 350* 25 to 30 mins. 
 I'm sure you can add more next time I think I might add banana peppers..  
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks good plus it has bacon can't go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is better with bacon :-)

      Delete
  2. It looks yummy, DT...
    I'm sure the kids finished it all up in half and hour...
    Boys sure can eat yummy stuff like that... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good James and your right the kids finished it up but it was my 2 youngest son and daughter lol. :-) My oldest is into watching what he eats and weight lifting with football being over. :-)

      Delete
  3. Just now going through all your past posts. This sounds great! I will try it.

    ReplyDelete