Doubletroubletwo

Doubletroubletwo

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Molly and On A Personal Note ...

It's hard to believe in a few months our pup will be 2. She is like one of my kids and just as spoiled... My oldest son turned 18 in July, my daughter is the youngest, she will turn 16 in Sept and of course I would never forget my middle son he's a mommas boy, he will be 17 in Oct... I'm so very proud of each of them... As for me I'm just enjoying every day I have with them and feeling older haha.. I have been helping my brother with remodeling my kitchen and bathroom I posted pics before and we have a few touches left to do and I will post pics of the finished work soon... have a great day everyone!!! doubletrouble  :-)

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy every moment you have with them. My youngest just turned 21, seeing her less and less. I still have the rotten dogs, which are nowhere near as much trouble as 5he kids were sometimes. Haha.
    molly looks like she has stilts for legs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy ever min. :-) Molly keeps fit with all the running I'm surprised her chicken legs hold her up lol. :-)

      Delete
  2. I had a daughter and was happy. Then added a son and was happy. I turn around now and my daughter is 35 and I have 5 kids and 2 grandkids. I am happy, but just a little dizzy. Where did the time go, and what happen and how come I couldn't be happy with just the one? Kidding, love em all. And my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All legs and a bundle of joy. Molly looks well taken care of.

    ReplyDelete