Doubletroubletwo

Doubletroubletwo

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Breakfast Bake .... Dinner tonight! Big Hit w/kids...

Ingredients: 
 
5 Eggs 
1/4 cup Milk
16 oz. Biscuits (I used the Pillsbury flaky kind) * Do not pre-bake 
4 Scallions 
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese 
I used 1 lb. of Bacon  
 
Directions: 
 
1. Mix eggs and milk in a bowl. Cut each biscuit into fours and add it to the bowl. I did this before I cooked the bacon or cut the scallions-give the biscuits some time to really soak in the eggs. 
 
2. Cook bacon (crumble up) cut scallions. 
 
3. Mix all together. I used a 9x13 spray with Pam and poor in pan.
 Bake at 350* 25 to 30 mins. 
 I'm sure you can add more next time I think I might add banana peppers..  
 

6 comments:

  1. Looks good plus it has bacon can't go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy, DT...
    I'm sure the kids finished it all up in half and hour...
    Boys sure can eat yummy stuff like that... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good James and your right the kids finished it up but it was my 2 youngest son and daughter lol. :-) My oldest is into watching what he eats and weight lifting with football being over. :-)

      Delete
  3. Just now going through all your past posts. This sounds great! I will try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it Dick :-) Thanks for the visit!

      Delete