Doubletroubletwo

Doubletroubletwo

Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Life.....

My son's cat had kittens almost 3 weeks ago and I noticed yesterday morning 1 didn't look very good. Called the vet after I got to work and had a appointment at 3:30. When I got home and went to get the kittens gathered up and found that the 1 had passed away :( with another acting the same way, it passed away at the vets :(. Got home loaded with baby formula, recovery wet food and a antiboitic for the last 3, feedings every 2 hrs..ugh feel like I'm feeding my kids again lol. Late last night we lost another 1 :( we are now left with 2 tiger kittens 1m and 1f. So I'm hoping as time goes on the 2 left will make a full recovery!!! 

12 comments:

  1. we got 2 sets of kittens here, one set is ready to leave mommy, the other set are still tiny. We lost one, think the dog got ahold of it. It was almost a pure white kitty with ice blue eyes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! First set here in a long time. Mommas milk dried up so we are hand feeding and she is doing everything else. Angry got me a almost all white with blue eyes, she's our little Bella :)

      Delete
    2. Its crazy momma and daughter had kittens about the same time and momma was feedin her daughter's kittens sometimes. I got to get rid of the males and maybe couple others so they quit reproducin so damn much, but they are so damn cute.

      Delete
    3. Sounds like ya got some West Virgina cats Rebel lol

      Delete
  2. Aw honey, I'm so sorry. *hugs* I remember the every two hour feedings of Baby Queen like it was yesterday. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel :) "hugs back" I sure don't miss those days!!! I will thanks just lined up a sitter for them for 3 days next week :)

      Delete
  3. Just remember they wont be little forever. I hope they make a full recovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Blonde! I hope so too, thank you :)

      Delete
    2. Very welcome, im not a huge fan of cats (more of a dog person) but when they are little they are so damn cute...

      Delete
  4. I miss those days when we had to get up every couple hours to feed, Even though they were 7 or 8 years ago... those were the best of time, and the worst, I guess...
    Wish we had more kids... But heck, in baby making, us men have the fun part of the whole thing... Well, until they arrive. :-)
    Good luck DT...

    ReplyDelete